About Bridge Morgan
Bridge is passionate about helping each individual connect with their deeper, more whole sense of self. As a person becomes more connected they may naturally feel the potential for new possibilities in their body, perception, and life.
Bridge's commitment to exploratory learning is reflected in his varied background and training. By studying various aspects of human functioning, Bridge seeks to understand what it takes to regain a deep sense of wholeness and wellbeing.
- High School, Foothills Academy, 1994 Graduate, Wheat Ridge, CO
- College, Lewis & Clark College, Biology, Portland OR
- College, Evergreen State College, East/West psychology, 2000 Graduate, Olympia, WA
- Certified Rolfer®, The Rolf Institute, 2002, Boulder, CO
- Biodynamic CranioSacral Therapist (BCST), The Colorado School of Energy Studies, 2005 Graduate, Boulder, CO
- Certified Advanced Rolfer®, The Rolf Institute, 2006, Boulder, CO
- Visceral Practitioner, The Barral Institute, L. Gaggini, B.Schonfeld, S. Sanet DO, 2007-present
- Neural Practitioner, The Barral Institute, D. Alexander, J. Martine, 2008-present
- Teaching Assistant, Advanced Rolfing® Certification Training, The Rolf® Institute, 2011 (Sultan, Martine), 2012-13 (Sultan, Keen)
- Fractal Biology with Bruce Lipton (1998)
- Biomechanics Series with Liz Gaggini (2003)
- Gross Dissection with Liz Gaggini and Todd Garcia (2007)
- Functional Training with Monica Caspari (2008)
- Embryology with Jaap Van Der Waal (2006)
- Muscle Energy Technique with John DeMahy (2012)
- Explain Pain with Robert Johnson PT (2014)
- Dermoneuromodulation (DNM) with Diane Jacobs PT (2014)
- Sacral Mechanics with Jerry Hesch PT (2014)
- Trauma and Breath with Lael Keen (2014-15)
- Verbal Skills for Trauma with Anna Chitty (2015).
- Structural Integration
- Visceral Manipulation
- Neurovascular Mobilization
- Biodynamic CranioSacral Therapy
- Somatic Psychology
- Perinatal Psychology
- Pain Science and Education
- Health-Centered Trauma Work.